Offer valid until May 2017. The package is studied for “Nak Muays” (professional Fighters) but it’s available to EVERYONE who plans to stay at the camp for at least 4 weeks.
All prices are ALL INCLUSIVE !
- 4 weeks 21,000 baht – less than 750 baht per day (around 570 Euro )
- 8 weeks 39,200 baht – less than 700 baht per day ( around 1000 euro )
- 12 weeks 54,600 baht – less than 650 baht per day (around 1400 Euro)
- For different lengths contact us at email@example.com
- (Exchange rates)
Prices are intended per person with payment in advance when booking.
The package includes:
- 2 daily training sessions (Morning 7AM – Afternoon 3PM)
- Bed in the Boxers room with the camp professional fighters
- Food: 3 daily meals in a restaurant outside the resort; Thai style breakfast, lunch and dinner but with a menu studied for those who train, with no salt, sugar & MSG
- Possibility to fight in Thailand whille being followed and coordinated in a careful and scrupulous way.
Book the package:
The package DOESN’T include:
- Airplane ticket ( click here to find the cheapest flights)
What do you need for training/fighting in Thailand for 8/12 + weeks.
- Valid Passport
- Tourist visa (single or double entry)
- Buy airplane ticket
- Buy the “Nak Muay” package by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important: read the “requirements”
How to pay:
The package can be only bought with payment in advance when booking.:
- Bank tranfer
- Western Union
Who don’t want food package will pay this price :
4 weeks 14,000 baht – (around 380 Euro )
8 weeks 25,200 baht – ( around 690 euro )
12 weeks 33,600 baht – (around 920 Euro)