Why choose a Muay Thai camp in Rayong?
Thailand is one of the most popular touristic destination in the world. Enviable climate, delicious food and friendly people attract every year almost 30 million travellers. Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket are the most famous place to visit….so why choose the «unknown» Rayong province as your destination? Read here 10 reasons to choose Rayong.
1) Rayong is ‘real’ Thailand, while Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket, as very popular, are very crowded too. They look like Western cities and they have lost part of their genuineness.
2) A rural area like Chak Pong (Rayong province), instead, where 7 Muay Thai is placed, is ideal to find a quiet environment, absorbed in an untouched Thailand, sheltered from mass tourism.
3) The sea that brings true wellness and health. No wonder if the beach of this area is one of the favorite by wealthy Thai people from Bangkok that know their country well.
4) Quiet place with interesting activities to do: close from here there are many small islands as well as Koh Samet. You have the chance to do some boat trips or scuba diving.
5) Plenty of Thai traditional restaurants around here, however just a few minutes walking from 7MuayThai there is an excellent restaurant which offers premier quality Italian food, with nothing to envy to the best restaurants of the big touristic destinations.
6) Very low prices. In Chak Pong area you can eat with about 100 baht a meal, while in Pattaya and Samui you would spend 250 baht and in Bangkok and Phuket 400/500 baht.
7) Quality of fruit, vegetable and seafood incomparable compared to those you can find in touristic cities.
8) Cambodia border is just a couple of hours by car from 7MuayThai: you have the opportunity to extend your visa easily and take the chance to visit another Country, another culture.
10) No need to book an expensive and tiring domestic flight. This little paradise is easily reachable from Bangkok airport by bus or taxi, at cheap prices, in about 2 hours an a half hours.