Strangers (Guest of the guests) are not allowed in the camp/resort, rooms and pool.
No refunds in any circumstances, except deposits.
First of all, it is important to remember that you are in a Muay Thai camp with professional fighters and others students. So You are not alone and everything you do that disturbs others it’s a form of breaking the gym’s rules. After the first ‘warning’, you will have to exit the room and get pay for a single room if available or leave without any refund.
- Rest time from 11,00 to 2,30 p.m. and after 9 PM in the night
During the rest and sleeping time we kindly ask for the maximum silence.
The gate is locked from the inside for safety of the camp, therefore, we kindly ask to get back to the camp before 9.00 p.m. – Do not climb over the fence!
- Please take off your shoes before entering your room (Thai tradition, good manner to do it everywhere).
- Smoking and alcohol is strictly prohibited, inside the camp/resort perimeter.
- PLEASE NOT TROW TOILET PAPER inside the W.C.!!
- When you go out we suggest to lock the room and please turn off lights and a/c (remote has to be paid extra). The fan on the bathroom have to be off is you not use toilet.
- Computer and mobile phones in a shared room :
- Cannot be used in respect of everyone else’s rest
- Cannot be used inside all resort and pool area
- It is ONLY possible to use mobile phones and laptops in the RELAX AREA
- Food is admitted only in relax area (outside the resort area)
- Who stays in a shared room without refrigerator can store a very small amount of stuff in the common refrigerator and shelves. We only allow you to store the necessary amount for the next day and not more. In this area there’s a 7-11 minimart open 24h where you can buy anything daily.
- Washing: there is a periodic and cheap service, all you have to do is put your dirty clothes in a Yellow bag with your name on it. Ask the staff where to leave it. The minimum fee for service is 100 baht (not refund)
Who does not respect the gym rules will be invited to leave without refunds.
— > New rules applied from October 2018: Shared rooms (boxers rooms) are available only for students aged over 20.