Necessary equipment for training:
- 10/12 Oz. Gloves (suitable to hit pads)
- 16/20 Oz. Sparring Gloves (sparring without big gloves is not allowed, the same goes for bad quality gloves as the one made in Pakistan for example. You need high quality gloves made in Thailand or Japan for example)
- Shin guards suitable for sparring. (Have to be well padded and cover your shins and feet fully, amateur style model are not ok for sparring).
- Thai heavy Skipping rope
- Muay Thai shorts or likewise
- Hand wraps
- Mouth guard
- Groin Guard
- Knee protection
- Small towel to dry your body from sweat
- Running shoes
- Towel for swimming pool
- Hat/cap for running
- For fighters: Sauna Suit (just in case you need to cut weight)
We also suggest a personal water bottle and CR7 Drive sport drink by Herbalife
In the shop inside the resort you can find anything you need for training.
Don’t forget who DO NOT allow sparring without proper gloves and shinguards.
If you like to travel light, a complete SET is available at the promotional price of 5500 baht (~160€). The set NOT include sparring gloves.